We know that in today’s challenging business environments, finding time to do everything can be tough. We know that businesses are expecting more from everyone. We know that without the right skills, planning your time effectively can be difficult.
We can help.
By attending one of our Time Management Training Courses in Glasgow, we can provide you with the skills to help with all of the points raised above.
Time Management is about being able to prioritise the tasks that you have and plan them around the time you have available. Time management isn’t managing time, it’s about managing yourself effectively around the time that you have available.
It’s about being able to plan effectively and push back when needed. It’s about knowing what to tackle first and what to leave until later.
Effective time management will allow you to work more efficiently. There’s no magic wand to make all of your tasks go away or suddenly make spare hours available in your day. What it does is allow you to make small gains in time and when added together make a huge difference.
By attending one of your time management training courses, you can;
- Prioritise tasks effectively
- Plan your time better
- Have the confidence to push back
- Deal with people who steal your time
- Understand where your time is being wasted and look for small gains in time
When you attend one of our time management training courses, you can be sure that your day will be packed full of useful ideas, techniques an approaches that will help you to manage your time more effectively.
Your trainer will make the day fun and engaging, allowing you to learn the skills that you need in a down to earth way. There will also be ample time for you to discuss your individual situations and also time to practice your new skills in a safe environment.
You can get the skills you need from our Time Management Training Courses in Glasgow for only £249 ex VAT per person.
You can attend one of our open time management training courses, or if you prefer we can run the course in house for up to 12 people. Please contact us for more information on in-house courses.
Here’s what you will learn on one of our Time Management Training Courses:
The aim of this Time Management Training Course is to raise awareness of where our time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively. This course provides an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management, and also provides the skills necessary to delegate effectively and be more assertive towards those who constantly demand our time.
By the end of the session, attendees will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Describe a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each should be used
- Demonstrate how being more assertive and managing others will help us gain more time
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
Time Management Training Course Content
- Tools and techniques to manage time more effectively
- Changing the way you think about time
- Other people’s behaviour and how this affects the time you have
- How to say no
- Delegation and assertiveness – an introduction
Time Management Training Course Benefits
Being able to manage your time effectively reduces stress and allows us to focus more on the things that are important to us. We’re constantly under pressure to deliver more for less, and the ability to prioritise is becoming increasingly important in everyday life. This course will provide a range of techniques that when applied, will reduce stress, increase confidence and allow you to deliver to schedule.
Who Should Attend This Time Management Training Course?
People at any level who need to improve their time management approach, or those who are looking for some fresh ideas on how to prioritise work and tasks.
Open Workshop – £249+VAT per person. 1 day workshop including lunch and a delegate workbook.
Delivered to your organisation – Contact us to talk about your requirements and for a no obligation quote.
Time Management Training Course – Session Breakdown
Why Manage Time
- What is Time Management and the benefits of being able to manage time more effectively
Where does time go?
- Understand what and who takes up your time
Change the way we think
- Understanding how our own beliefs and behaviours impact on our ability to manage time
- Reframing jobs we don’t like and those that take up time to change the way we feel about them
- What is procrastination and why do we do it?
- What can we do to jump start procrastination
Dealing with Over Commitment
- Planning more effectively to make more time available
- Having the confidence to say no
- How being more assertive will help
- How to deal with who monopolise our time
Time Management Training Course Information
This is a one day training event that Revolution Learning and Development deliver on an open basis at locations across the UK. We can also deliver this even at or in near to your organisation if required.
If you choose to have us deliver this specifically for your organisation, we can make this more bespoke to your needs.
The cost of our open courses includes the learning materials, refreshments during the day and lunch.
To book a space on this Time Management Training Course, complete the form on the event page by clicking on one of the links below or call 03333 444575.
Or, to discuss your needs, email us through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website or call us on the number above.
Booking terms and conditions apply.
When are our time management courses in Glasgow happening?
[events_list limit=”20″ category=”1355″ hide_empty_months=”yes” hide_so=”yes” event_type_2=”137380″]