Train the Trainer Training Course
Our one day Train the Trainer training course will show you how to design, deliver and successfully evaluate training courses and workshops.
Learn how to prepare and deliver effective training courses with our Train the Trainer Training Course.
Find out how to put structured lesson plans together and the basics of designing training sessions.
Understand the structure of a training course, then look at and practice the skills behind delivering a highly effective and engaging training course.
Get feedback from your trainer and colleagues on your delivery and prepare to head back and deliver effective training courses with our train the trainer training course.
Course Delivery Options
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Train the Trainer training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
This train the Trainer training course will provide you with a solid foundation of skills and knowledge on the process of learning, the role of the individual trainer and issues of importance when working with groups.
Those who attend this Train the Trainer Training Course will be able to:
- Clearly identify the requirements of your training role
- Write appropriate training objectives
- Identify appropriate training materials and structure content to meet the objectives and needs of the audience
- Select and utilise effective visual aids to support your training sessions
- Confidently deliver effective training sessions
- Overcome difficult situations or problems which may occur during training sessions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your training against pre-determined objectives
Here’s what we cover in our Train the Trainer Training Course:
The Training Cycle
- Introduction to the stages of the training cycle
- The skills required to train and develop people
- Behaviours and attitudes of effective trainers
- First impressions and perceptions
Preparing for the session
- Understanding the needs of your customer or audience
- Writing effective learning objectives
- Structuring an effective training session
- Choosing the right location and equipment
Delivering the Session
- Getting off to a good start
- Using visual aids and training aids
- Getting the group involved
- Different approaches to use
- Dealing with difficult people
Closing the Session
- Checking understanding
- Motivating people to take the learning with them
- An opportunity to practice the skills
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this Train the Trainer training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation anywhere in the UK
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Train the Trainer training course delivered, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.