Lessons in Leadership – Stuart Drummond
Former Hartlepool Mayor Stuart Drummond reveals his lessons in leadership while charting his meteoric rise to fame that took him from football mascot to front page news when he won the 2002 mayoral election ahead of Peter Mandelson's Labour candidate.
- most important leadership qualities
- best advice for people new to leadership
- leading and managing people
- making mistakes
- accountability, responsibility and influence
- inspiration and growth and values
- collaboration and the charity sector
Many of the points that Stuart raises are discussed in our Leadership Skills training course. You can see the full leadership skills course overview here.
Want to improve your own levels of personal effectiveness? Take a look at our Leadership and Management Skills Training Courses. You can see the full line-up of personal development and effectiveness courses that we deliver here.
Interview in Parts
If you don't want to watch the interview in one go, here is it in parts.
Come and connect with us on your favourite social media site. You'll find us on those below: