Presentation Skills Training Course in DudleyOur one day Presentation Skills Training Course in Dudley will help you to deliver presentations with confidence and impact.
In this presentation skills training course we look at how to structure a presentation and how to prepare yourself both physically (i.e. your notes etc) and mentally.
We’ll look at the different types of presentation media you can use to enhance your message and help to build your confidence.
Those who attend this Presentation Skills Training Course in Dudley will be able to:
- Plan and structure a presentation that has impact
- Produce and use visual aids effectively to enhance the presentation
- Use techniques to improve personal presentation style
- Effectively deliver prepared presentations to small/large groups.
Here’s what we cover in our Presentation Skills Training Course:
Where you are now and expectations
- Identifying your existing skills and looking at where you would like to be both after the session and in the future
Designing Your Presentation
- Setting clear objectives (purpose) of your presentation
- Being clear about the key points of your presentation
- What goes at the beginning, in the middle and at the end
- How to build your presentation notes to keep things simple
- How does your audience perceive you and what to do to ensure this perception is a positive one
- Being aware of your body language, voice and the words that you are using
- Using your body language, voice and language for maximum impact
- Choosing the right language and approach for different parts of your presentation
- Identifying what makes you nervous about delivering presentations
- How to control nerves to ensure you appear confident and in control at all times
Using Presentation Aids
- Using notes and cue cards
- Building clear and simple PowerPoint slides that support you when delivering presentations
- How to use flip charts and other presentation aids to support the message you are trying to deliver
Dealing with Different Behaviours
- Skills and Tactics to deal with challenging and negative delegates
- Using the positivity of group members to generate buy-in and commitment
- An opportunity to put your skills into practice and receive feedback from your trainer and fellow delegates.
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
An excellent course. I suffer from huge anxiety and nerves even at the thought of having to stand up and deliver a presentation; after being on this course I definitely feel less anxious and more Read More
-Michelle O’Mahony – 10th December 2019 – Presentation Skills Training Course
David was very knowledgeable and I took lots away, that I will 100% use in the future to improve my presentation.
-Jack Stokoe – 5th December 2019 – Presentation Skills Training Course
I really enjoyed the course as covered a lot of content and ideas. It highlighted the areas I need to improve on.
-christine miller – 7th November 2019 – Presentation Skills Training Course
I attended a 1 day Presentation Skill in Glasgow this week hosted by Andrew Drummond. I found Andrew very knowledgeable, friendly and he definitely put his audience at ease. I would highly recommend Read More
-Yvonne McCallum – 13th September 2019 – Presentation Skills Training Course
Really interesting course, knowledgeable and personable trainer. I’ve taken away learning that can be applied in the workplace and for future presentations.
-Eve Wilson – 19th August 2019 – Presentation Skills Training Course
An enjoyable and informative session. the trainer was well versed within the subject and made those in attendance feel at ease. the information reinforced what I already knew whilst providing tips on Read More
-N Bancroft – 17th November 2016 – Presentation Skills Training Course
Enjoyed the day. Learnt a lot of new skills and consolidated those that I knew (refreshed me). Would recommend this course to anyone. Would like to go on more of your courses. Liked the booklet to Read More
-J Catterall, Healthworks – 16th June 2015 – Presentation Skills Training Course
I really enjoyed this session and knows it will greatly benefit me in my job role
-J Thomas, Healthworks – 16th June 2015 – Presentation Skills Training Course