Sales Management Training Course
Our one day Sales Management training course will provide skills and approaches to keep your sales team motivated, on track and producing the results that you need.
We now deliver this course as an Online Virtual Training Course. Click here for details
If you manage sales teams or your business has sales managers, this Sales Management training course will provide skills and approaches to keep your sales team motivated, on track and producing the results that you need.
Learn how to motivate your sales team, how to set clear targets and objectives and coach the team to achieve the required results. We’ll show you how to stretch the team to achieve more, but also what to do if a team member is not achieving what’s expected.
Motivated team members who achieve more and team members who achieve more than expected with our Sales Management Training Course.
Course Delivery Options
Great News! We can deliver our Sales Management Training Course on-site at your business anywhere in the UK.
Our Sales Management Training Course is also delivered as a shorter online virtual training course.
Click here for details
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Sales Management training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
This Sales Management training course will provide those in sales management roles with the skills and approaches needed to motivate and develop a sales team.
Those who attend this Sales Management Training Course will:
- Have tools to identify the different characters in their team
- Be able to different techniques to motivate both individuals and the team as a whole
- Know how to set clear objectives with their team members as well as objectives that stretch to achieve more
- Be able to coach team members effectively to get maximum performance
- Have tools and techniques to deal with underperforming team members
Here’s what we cover in our Sales Management Training Course:
What is Sales Management?
- The role of the sales manager
- The skills needed to be an effective sales manager
- The objectives of the sales manager
- Understanding team personalities
- How to communicate with different personalities
- How to motivate different personalities
- The team development life cycle
Setting Goals and Objectives
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly targets and objectives
- Feeding objectives into overall performance management programmes
- Monitoring goals and objectives
- Gaining buy-in from team members
- Setting targets and objectives that stretch the team members
Monitoring, Motivating and Maintaining Performance
- How to monitor your overall team performance
- Using dashboards and other tools to track performance and gather data
- Using motivational techniques to maintain and increase performance
Coaching and Feedback
- Understanding how coaching helps maintain and improve performance
- Using a simple coaching structure to have effective conversations
- Turning gathered data into effective feedback
- Providing feedback that creates change
Dealing With Under Performing Sales Team Members
- How to proactively identify potential drops in performance
- Effective underperformance discussions
- Setting targets for improvement
- Using personal improvement plans
We can deliver this Sales Management training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation anywhere in the UK
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Sales Management training course delivered, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.