Build self confidence, manage yourself more effectively, become more efficient and achieve the things that you set out to achieve with the YOUREVOLUTION Managing Yourself and Personal Effectiveness Training Course.
We all at some point in our past have muttered the words ‘I haven’t got enough hours in the day’, ‘I wish I could…’ or ‘I really want to get better at…’
We hold ourselves back from the things we want to do because our own self-limiting beliefs are telling us that we can’t do something or we shouldn’t be doing it. But you can. We just need to change our mind set and become personally effective.
The YOUREVOLUTION programme is all about Managing Yourself and personal effectiveness. It’s a range of tools that will help you to achieve more. It will help you to make more time to do the things you want, help you to build confidence and overall become more personally effective.
The course is two days and during that time we will both introduce you to a range of skills and techniques as well as challenge you to think differently about how you currently do things. You will leave feeling motivated, more confident and with a plan of attack that you can start to work on immediately.
The course isn’t someone talking to you about lots of psychology mumbo-jumbo, instead we spend the time focusing on real things that you can do to achieve the things that you want.
The course delivers benefits for individuals both inside and outside of the working environment and benefits for organisations to.
By the end of the YOUREVOLUTION Programme you will:
- Understand what personal effectiveness is and its benefits
- Know what your personal strengths and areas for development are
- Be able to identify what is holding you back from what you want to achieve
- Know more about your individual working style and that of others and be able to work with and communicate with other styles more effectively and efficiently
- Be able to communicate more effectively and efficiently with others and have the confidence to sell yourself when you need to
- Be more assertive and be able to confidently ask for the things that you want and need
- Know how to set clear goals and objectives and build an effective plan to achieve them
- Be able to self-motivate yourself when required and deal confidently with set backs
- Know how to build a clear personal development plan that drives you to gain new skills and knowledge that you need to succeed
- Have a range of techniques to become more efficient such as how to prioritise tasks and manage your time more effectively
- Know how to deal with people that you find challenging and who may stop you from being personally effective
- Be able to delegate tasks effectively
- Know how to use a range of problem solving tools and be able to make decisions efficiently to get things back on track
- What is Managing Yourself and Personal Effectiveness?
- Working styles and relationship building
- Communicating clearly and assertively
- Goal setting and planning
- Building a personal development plan
- Self motivation
- Time Management and delegation
- Dealing with different behaviours
- Problem solving and decision making
The course will help you to build confidence and help you to think differently to get more done. This can lead to a number of benefits including more time, more confidence, pushing yourself to do different things and generally feeling more positive about things.
Having people who manage themselves and are more personally effective in your organisation will mean more efficient people. People who can get more done, people who think more creatively, who can communicate more effectively and are self-motivated to carry out tasks.
Who Should Attend?
The YOUREVOLUTION programme is open to anyone. There are no pre-requisites or no under-lying reasons why someone would need to attend.
But, if you want to be able to do more, feel more confident about doing things, push yourself forward or challenge yourself, be able to manage your time, manage other people and become more driven then the YOUREVOLUTION programme is the course for you.
Open Workshop – £399 + VAT per person. 2 day workshop including lunch, refreshments and delegate learning materials. We can also arrange accommodation at referential rates if required at an additional cost.
Delivered to your organisation – Contact us to talk about your requirements and for a no obligation quote.
What is Managing Yourself and Personal Effectiveness?
- What is meant by the term personal effectiveness?
- What are the characteristics of a personally effective person?
- How personally effective are you now and what are the things you need to do more of
- What’s holding you back and how to deal with the things that are?
Working Styles and Relationship Building
- Introducing a range of working styles
- Find your working style
- Strengths and potential weaknesses of each style
- How the different styles interact with each other and how to communicate to each of the other styles
- How to move to a different style when you need to
Communicating Clearly and Assertively
- How your current communication style may be perceived by others
- Controlling your reactions and ensuring a controlled reactions in all situations
- How to recognise when you are becoming angry, scared etc and how to regain control
- Appearing Assertive and confident when you are required to be
Goal Setting and Planning
- How to identify what your goals and objectives are
- Turning your ideas into well-structured objectives that you can easily communicate to others
- Building a plan that pushes you to achieve your goals and objectives
- Building a personal development plan that pushes you to gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed
- How to identify your individual motivators and de-motivators
- Changing your mind set to a more positive one
- Applying the motivators to yourself to generate self-motivation
- How to deal confidently and efficiently with setbacks
Time Management and Delegation
- Listing and effectively prioritising the tasks that you have to complete
- Maintaining control of the things you have to do
- Using a range of tools to manage yourself around the time you have available
- How to delegate tasks to others when required
- Skills and Tactics to deal with challenging and negative people that steal your time
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- What are the types of problems you are likely to face
- Tools to efficiently find the possible and actual causes of problems
- Making the right decision to fix or overcome the problem
- Thinking proactively about problems
Our YOUREVOLUTION Managing Yourself and Personal Effectiveness Training Course is delivered in towns and cities across the UK. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills behind being personal effectiveness.
Courses cost £399.00 + VAT per person and include lunch, refreshments and a delegate workbook to take away. We have some offers for group bookings. Contact us to find out more.
To book, select from one of the dates and locations below and complete the booking form at the bottom of the page.
We can deliver our YOUREVOLUTION Managing Yourself and Personal Effectiveness Training Course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The YOUREVOLUTION Managing Yourself and Personal Effectiveness Training Course. will be delivered by two of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a YOUREVOLUTION Managing Yourself and Personal Effectiveness Training Course. delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.