If you need to give sales presentations as part of your job, then our Sales Presentation Skills training course will help you to deliver them with real impact.
We’ll show you how to gather all of the information you need for your presentation, how to structure your presentation then how to deliver the information in a clear, structured and engaging way.
Deliver your sales presentations with impact with our Sales Presentation Skills Training Course.
Sales Presentation Skills Training Course – Course Aims
This Sales Presentation Skills training course will provide you with the skills and structure you need to deliver effective and persuasive sales presentations with real impact. The course aims to provide a simple step by step process to building a presentation, the delivers the skills you need to deliver the presentation in a way that generates buy in and engagement.
Sales Presentation Training Course Objectives
By the end of the session, attendees will:
- Know how to gather all relevant information needed for a sales presentation
- Be able to put together a persuasive and engaging presentation using a simple step by step structure
- Generate buy in by delivering a presentation with the wow factor that engages the audience
- Be able to control nerves and appear highly confident
- Know how to develop engaging presentation aids such as PowerPoint Slides, Handouts and Flip Charts
Sales Presentation Skills Training Course Content
- What is a sales presentation and how does it differ from any other presentation?
- How to gather facts and information needed to influence
- Structuring a sales presentation and adding the content
- Building presentation aids
- Delivering a presentation with real impact
- Closing the presentation and moving towards a sale
Sales Presentation Skills Training Course Benefits
- Increase sales levels
- More confidence when presenting
- Delivering presentations that influence
- Gain new customers
Who Should Attend This Sales Presentation Skills Training Course?
Anyone who has to present as part of their job, especially when those presentations are about selling new products and services to new or existing customers.
Sales Presentation Skills Training Course – Session Breakdown
What is a Sales Presentation?
- What are sales presentations and when are they used?
- Why deliver sales presentations
- The difference between a sales presentation and a normal presentation
- Setting the objective(s) for your presentation
- What to include in your presentation
- Where to get the information that you need
Structuring a Sales Presentation
- An easy to follow sales presentation structure
- When information goes where
- Ensuring it all fits together and flows
Building Presentation Aids
- PowerPoint slides with impact
- Using flip charts and handouts
- Where to put presentation aids and how to use them as part of the presentation
Delivering with Impact
- Body language, voice and words to use for maximum impact
- Positioning when delivering the sales presentation
- Generating engagement and interest in what you are saying
Closing the Presentation
- How to conclude the sales presentation effectively
- How to handle questions and resistance
- Asking if they want to buy
Our Sales Presentation Skills Training course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
We can deliver our Sales Presentation Skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The Sales Presentation Skills training course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Sales Presentation Skills training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.