Sales Presentation Skills Training Course
Our one day Sales Presentation Skills training course will help you to deliver influential sales presentations and pitches with real impact.
This Sales Presentation Skills training course will provide you with the skills and structure you need to deliver effective and persuasive sales presentations with real impact. The course aims to provide a simple step by step process to building a presentation, the delivers the skills you need to deliver the presentation in a way that generates buy-in and engagement.
Those who attend this Sales Presentation Skills Training Course will:
- Know how to gather all relevant information needed for a sales presentation
- Be able to put together a persuasive and engaging presentation using a simple step by step structure
- Generate buy-in by delivering a presentation with the wow factor that engages the audience
- Be able to control nerves and appear highly confident
- Know how to develop engaging presentation aids such as PowerPoint Slides, Handouts and Flip Charts
Here’s what we cover in our Sales Presentation Skills Training Course:
What is a Sales Presentation?
- What are sales presentations and when are they used?
- Why deliver sales presentations
- The difference between a sales presentation and a normal presentation
- Setting the objective(s) for your presentation
- What to include in your presentation
- Where to get the information that you need
Structuring a Sales Presentation
- An easy to follow sales presentation structure
- When information goes where
- Ensuring it all fits together and flows
Building Presentation Aids
- PowerPoint slides with impact
- Using flip charts and handouts
- Where to put presentation aids and how to use them as part of the presentation
Delivering with Impact
- Body language, voice and words to use for maximum impact
- Positioning when delivering the sales presentation
- Generating engagement and interest in what you are saying
Closing the Presentation
- How to conclude the sales presentation effectively
- How to handle questions and resistance
- Asking if they want to buy