If you manage a customer service team or have customer service managers in your business, this Customer Service Management training course will provide skills and approaches to keep your customer service team motivated, on track and delivering exceptional levels of service.
Learn how to motivate those that interact with customers, how to set clear targets and objectives and coach the team to achieve the required results. We’ll show you how to stretch the team to achieve more, but also what to do if a team member is not achieving what’s expected.
Motivated team members who achieve more than expected with our Customer Service Management Training Course.
Customer Service Management Training Course – Course Aims
This Customer Service Management training course will provide those in customer service management roles with the skills and approaches needed to motivate and develop the customer service team.
Customer Service Management Training Course Objectives
By the end of the session, attendees will:
- Have tools to identify the different characters in their team
- Be able to communicate the customer service ethos to all team members
- Be able to different techniques to motivate both individuals and the team as a whole
- Know how to set clear objectives with their team members as well as objectives that stretch to achieve more
- Be able to coach team members effectively to get maximum performance
- Have tools and techniques to deal with under performing team members
Customer Service Management Training Course Content
- What is Customer Service Management
- Skills of an effective customer service manager
- Understanding the characteristics of a team
- Setting clear sales targets
- Monitoring and motivating customer service teams and individual team members
- Coaching team members to maintain and improve performance
- Dealing with under performing customer service team members
Customer Service Management Training Course Benefits
- Increased sales and customer loyalty
- More motivated and loyal customer service team members
- Maintained customer service performance
- Better relationships with customers
Who Should Attend This Customer Service Management Training Course?
Anyone in a customer service management role. This includes those new to customer service management or exiting sales managers looking for a refresh or new techniques to get the best from their team.
Customer Service Management Training Course – Session Breakdown
What is a Customer Service Management?
- The role of the customer service manager
- The skills needed to be an effective customer service manager
- The objectives of the customer service manager
- Understanding team personalities
- How to communicate to different personalities
- How to motivate different personalities
- The team development life cycle
Setting Goals and Objectives
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly targets and objectives
- Feeding objectives into overall performance management programmes
- Monitoring goals and objectives
- Gaining buy in from team members
- Setting targets and objectives that stretch the team members
Monitoring, Motivating and Maintaining Performance
- How to monitor your overall team performance
- Using dashboards and other tools to track performance and gather data
- Using motivational techniques to maintain and increase performance
Coaching and Feedback
- Understanding how coaching helps maintain and improve performance
- Using a simple coaching structure to have effective conversations
- Turning gathered data into effective feedback
- Providing feedback that creates change
Dealing With Under Performing Customer Service Team Members
- How to proactively identify potential drops in performance
- Effective under performance discussions
- Setting targets for improvement
- Using personal improvement plans
Our Customer Service Management Training course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
If you only have a requirement for one person or a small group of people then please still contact us. We will look at all requests we receive and try where possible to run one of events to accommodate your request by merging smaller groups of people into larger groups.
We can deliver our Customer Service Management training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The Customer Service Management training course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Customer Service Management training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.