Learn how to deal with HR issues, policies and processes at management level with our HR for Managers training Course.
Find out more about your HR roles and responsibilities and what you should do should when an HR issue happen or be raised.
Know how to use the process and policy that is in place in your business to best manage the situation and know when to get HR involved.
Any manager who is responsible for recruiting and managing staff in an organisation should have an understanding of the basics of HR best practice, policies and procedures.
In order to ensure the team performs to a high standard, managers and leaders should have an understanding of their role within the HR process to make sure that they are legally compliant.
This HR for Managers training course provides a practical toolkit to enable managers to tackle HR issues with confidence.
Those who attend this HR For Managers Training Course will:
- Understand what the HR role and responsibilities are of a leader/manager in a business
- Know the drivers that cause people to under-perform?
- Be able to agree effective Performance Improvement Plans
- Know when and how to start disciplinary proceedings – both formal and informal
- Know how to hold effective disciplinary meetings – both formal and informal
- Know when to get HR involved in HR cases
Here are all of the details you need about our HR For Managers training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
The Role of the Manager
- What are the HR roles and responsibilities of a manager in the business
- What is the role of HR and when to get them involved
What the Law Says
- A brief summary of current employment laws and legislation that will affect your business
- How it affects managers and the major things to be aware of
- Your own policies and procedures
What is Under-Performance?
- What is under-performance
- Conduct and capability
Dealing with HR Issues
- What the role of the manager is when dealing with under-performance
- Sickness and absence
- Bullying and harassment
- Discrimination and Equality and Diversity
- Holing effective performance-based meetings
- Review a series of scenarios and how to deal with each
- Documenting and following up
- When to use more formal procedures
- Disciplinary, grievance and sickness and absence procedures
- When to involve HR
We can deliver our HR for Managers training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The HR for Managers training course will be delivered by one of our professional hand-picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a HR for Managers training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
Our HR For Managers Training Course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There is no current review to show.