Process Mapping Training Course
Our one day Process Mapping training course will introduce the basics of putting together process maps and how to use them to drive continuous business improvement.
This Process Mapping Training Course will introduce attendees to the process of Process Mapping. The course will show attendees how to build a basic process map and then how to use them effectively once assembled.
The course will show attendees how to do this in a collaborative way, gaining buy from those who are directly and indirectly affected by the process.
The course also allows ample time for building a process map and discussions around process mapping.
Those who attend this Process Mapping Training Course will:
- Understand what process mapping is and its benefits
- Know how to produce basic process maps
- Be apply to apply basic analysis techniques to business processes and how to use process mapping to improve them
- Demonstrate the process of process mapping using real examples
Here’s what we cover in our Process Mapping Training Course:
What is Process Mapping
- What is a process map?
- What are process maps used for?
- What are the benefits of using process maps
- What can process maps help your business to achieve
The Process Map
- The steps of process mapping
- The components of a process map
- Lines and symbols used in process mapping
Building a Process Map
- Step by step process
- Involving and engaging the team in the process
- Analysing a business process then preparing to map it
- Start broad -> get to the detail
- Laying out the initial map
- Pulling it all together
Your First Map
- Team exercise to build your first map
- Documenting the map once complete
- Checking the map for accuracy
- What to do with your map once you have it
- How to reap the benefits from your map
- Communicating the map to others
- Mapping one process map to another