This Process Mapping Training Course helps people make the right decisions, assists with communication and training, while engaging team members and using their expertise to ensure the business is doing things correctly.
As businesses try to work leaner and more effectively they strive to find ways to make this process simpler. Team members can become de-motivated if they don’t clearly understand what needs to be done and productivity can be lost where processes and procedures just don’t join together.
Process mapping is a tool where a business documents stages in a procedure and publishes them for team members to see and our Process Mapping Training Course introduces this process.
This Process Mapping Training Course will introduce attendees to the process of Process Mapping. The course will show attendees how to build a basic process map and then how to use them effectively once assembled.
The course will show attendees how to do this in a collaborative way, gaining buy from those who are directly and indirectly affected by the process.
The course also allows ample time for building a process map and discussions around process mapping.
Those who attend this Process Mapping Training Course will:
- Understand what process mapping is and its benefits
- Know how to produce basic process maps
- Be apply to apply basic analysis techniques to business processes and how to use process mapping to improve them
- Demonstrate the process of process mapping using real examples
Here’s what we cover in our Process Mapping Training Course:
What is Process Mapping
- What is a process map?
- What are process maps used for?
- What are the benefits of using process maps
- What can process maps help your business to achieve
The Process Map
- The steps of process mapping
- The components of a process map
- Lines and symbols used in process mapping
Building a Process Map
- Step by step process
- Involving and engaging the team in the process
- Analysing a business process then preparing to map it
- Start broad -> get to the detail
- Laying out the initial map
- Pulling it all together
Your First Map
- Team exercise to build your first map
- Documenting the map once complete
- Checking the map for accuracy
- What to do with your map once you have it
- How to reap the benefits from your map
- Communicating the map to others
- Mapping one process map to another
We can deliver our Process Mapping training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The process mapping training course will be delivered by one of our professional hand-picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a process mapping training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively, you can call us on 03333 444575.
Our Process Mapping Training Course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are no current review to show.