Our one day Time Management Training Course in Birmingham | Coventry will help you to become more organised and productive.
Our one day Time Management Training Course in Birmingham | Coventry will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you make better use of your time and get more done in your day.
Find out how to become more productive and efficient. Learn how to prioritise tasks, set and manage expectations and push back confidently when you don’t have the time for those tasks that are not important.
Our Time Management Training Course is delivered as an open course in Birmingham | Coventry. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to try the tools needed to manage time.
- 1 Delegate – £249.00 + VAT
- 2 Delegates – £236.55 + VAT per delegate
- 3+ Delegates – £211.65 + VAT per delegate
Includes lunch, refreshments and a delegate workbook to take away.
Time: Courses run 9.30am until 4.30pm.
Venue: Courses run from ETC Venues in Birmingham.
To book, click on a date below, select the number of spaces then click Add to Booking
You won’t be asked to make payment now. We’ll send an invoice to you around 14 days before the course date.
Here’s all of the details you need about our time management training course in Birmingham | Coventry. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this time management course we aim to raise awareness of where your time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively.
This course provides an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management, and also provides the skills necessary to delegate effectively and be more assertive towards those who constantly demand our time.
Those who attend this Time Management Training Course in Birmingham | Coventry will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Know how to jump-start procrastination and become more self-motivated to do tasks
- Describe a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each should be used
- Be able to identify personal time wasters and how to remove them from their everyday work
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload to ensure they are working on the right things
- Be confident in managing other people expectations and saying no when required
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
Here’s what we cover in our Time Management Training Course:
Why Manage Time?
- What is Time Management and the benefits of being able to manage time more effectively
- How good are you at managing your time now?
Where does time go?
- Understand what and who takes up your time
- Identifying time wasters and how to eliminate them
Change the way we think
- Understanding how our own beliefs and behaviours impact on our ability to manage time
- Taking a different view of the tasks that we dislike like doing to ensure they do get done
- What is procrastination and why do we do it?
- What can we do to jump start procrastination
Dealing with Over Commitment
- Planning more effectively to make more time available
- Having the confidence to say no
- How being more assertive will help
- Identifying which tasks you should be working on
- Using techniques to prioritise tasks
- Managing others expectations
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this time management training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Birmingham | Coventry.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a time management training course delivered in Birmingham | Coventry, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
It helped a lot
The course was good. Trainer was great and I picked up a few things that will help me get myself sorted out at work.
Good course. Thank you
I loved the approach this course took. No PowerPoint was refreshing. I wasn’t expecting to learn anything because of the role that I do but I did take some really useful hints and tips away. The trainer took time to listen to my situation and provided to useful guidance. Thanks you
The course was good, location ideal and trainer great. Not expecting instant results but I know what I need to do now to get results.
A Huge Help
I so needed this course and the help the trainer gave was brilliant.
I was expecting to sit in a room all day and be told what I should be doing, instead we looked at some real situations that everyone in the room was facing and the trainer who was called David took some time to help us understand how we could use the things that were in the course in these situations. I have never felt so motivated to change how I do things.