Sales Management Training Course
Our Sales Management Training Course will provide skills and approaches to keep your sales teams motivated and make sure they consistently deliver great results.
Learn how to motivate your sales team, how to set clear targets and objectives and coach the team to stretch the team to achieve more, but also what to do if a team member is not achieving what's expected.
This Sales Management training course is delivered as an in-house just for your business. We deliver the course as a face to face course and a live virtual online course.
We'll show you how to put the skills from your sales management course into practice
Gain the skills needed to manage and motivate your sales teams to deliver a great results
Our training courses have been designed to be interactive and engaging, no matter how you attend
Sales Management Course – Details
This Sales Management training course will provide those in sales management roles with the skills and approaches needed to motivate and develop a sales team.
By attending this Sales Management Training Course you will:
- Have tools to identify the different characters in your team
- Be able to different techniques to motivate both individuals and the sales team as a whole
- Know how to set clear sales targets and objectives with your team members as well as objectives that stretch to achieve more
- Be able to coach team members effectively to get maximum performance
- Have tools and techniques to deal with underperforming team members
Here’s what we cover in our sales management training course:
What is Sales Management?
- The role of the sales manager
- The skills needed to be an effective sales manager
- The objectives of the sales manager
- Understanding team personalities
- How to communicate with different personalities
- How to motivate different personalities
- The team development life cycle
Setting Goals and Objectives
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly targets and objectives
- Feeding objectives into overall performance management programmes
- Monitoring goals and objectives
- Gaining buy-in from team members
- Setting targets and objectives that stretch the team members
Monitoring, Motivating and Maintaining Performance
- How to monitor your overall team performance
- Using dashboards and other tools to track performance and gather data
- Using motivational techniques to maintain and increase performance
Coaching and Feedback
- Understanding how coaching helps maintain and improve performance
- Using a simple coaching structure to have effective conversations
- Turning gathered data into effective feedback
- Providing feedback that creates change
Dealing With Under Performing Sales Team Members
- How to proactively identify potential drops in performance
- Effective underperformance discussions
- Setting targets for improvement
- Using personal improvement plans
When you bring this course in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to meet the needs of your team.
Download the Course Brochure
Download a copy of our sales management training course brochure below.
Who Should Attend our Sales Management Training Course?
This sales management training course is for anyone who is responsible for overseeing a sales team or department.
If you want to:
- Know how to lead and manage your sales team to deliver great results
- Be able to set clear sales targets and monitor and measure agains them
- Motivate team members to deliver great results
- Have confidence in tacking performance issues in your sales team
- Clear clear strategies for improving and maintaining sales
- Have a better approach to department planning
Then this sales management course is for you.
The course is suitable for people of all levels and in all roles and industries.
In-Person & Online In-House
A 1 day training course with one of our highly experienced trainers at your location or online. You also get
- Course materials for each delegate to take away
- A course certificate
- Reporting on delegate evaluation
- Free access to our eLearning training courses to keep your skills up-to-date
- Access to MyRevolution Learning to retain access to your materials and stay in touch with your trainer
Our sales management courses are delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers. We live and breathe what we talk about in these sessions as we use most of the tools and techniques ourselves on a daily bases and bring this real-world experience into the session and the examples that we use.
Sales management is using a range of leadership and management skills, but is highly targeted towards teams that are in sales and responsible for selling your products and services
The skills and approaches that we look at in the course can be used in a department that deals with sales via one channel or a multi-channel team.
As we only deliver this course as an in-house course, we will work with you to understand who will be attending the course and ensure the course is pitched at the correct level for the attendees and that it looks specifically at your organisation and teams.
We currently only deliver this sales management course just for your organisation. We can do this in-person at your office or a location of your choice or as a live virtual training course. We can deliver this via Zoom, Teams, Webex or any other platform that you are currently using and comfortable with.
Get a Quote
Bring this Sales Management training course in-house and train your team together at the same time.
- Delivered online or in person at your business premises
- Course content can be tailored to your specific requirements
Complete the form below to get a personalised quote from a member of our team.