Communication Skills Training Course in NewarkOur one day Communication Skills Training Course in Newark will give you tips and practical tools to improve your interpersonal and communication Skills.
In this Communication Skills Training Course we look at the different methods of communication how to select the best method, as well as using the Transactional Analysis theory to understand how we should communicate face to face.
Communication isn’t just about selecting the right tool. Face to face communication and the way you portray yourself is also very important and in this session we look at the behaviours required to demonstrate effective communication.
Those who attend this Communication Skills Training Course in Newark will:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the different methods of communication available
- Know why choosing the correct method of communication for the message is vitally important
- Know why communication breaks down, and the skills required to ensure communication is effective
- Be able to demonstrate reactions and behaviours associated with communication.
Here’s what we cover in our Communication Skills Training Course:
Why Improve Communication Skills
- Looking at why it is important to improve/change the way we communicate in life and in business
Methods of Communication
- What are the different methods or channels of communication available to you
- What are the pro’s and cons of each method
- How to choose the best method for what you want to communicate
- What are the skills required to communicate effectively?
- What to consider when communicating
- The Communication Cycle
- Questioning and Listening
- Understanding Transactional Analysis and how to use it to communicate more effectively
- How to structure a meeting to best get your message across
- Dealing with different behaviours in meeting.
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
Very useful course with amazing tutor
-Aleksandra Parkitna – 22nd November 2019 – Communication Skills Training Course
Day passed so fast , enjoyed the day.
A great use of practical & update models to support the different
ideas presented. Trainer took time to ensure it almost felt bespoke training.
-Margaret Steel – 25th April 2019 – Communication Skills Training Course
This workshop was well delivered. The trainer spent time looking at some of the issues we face with communications in our company and we used these as examples in the session. I would highly recommend Read More
-Edward Wilson – 21st June 2017 – Communication Skills Training Course
Good course, good tutor, no nonsence approach
-J Harcourt – Hargreaves Industrial Services – 6th May 2016 – Communication Skills Training Course
Thank you for a great course and a great day
-P Conway – Hargreaves Industrial Services – 6th May 2016 – Communication Skills Training Course
Good course, great trainer and a lot of useful and practical tips and advice.
-C Tighe, West Yorkshire Transport Services – 25th November 2014 – Communication Skills Training Course