Sales Skills eLearning Training Course
Our Sales Skills eLearning training course will provide lots of practical tips for increasing sales in your organisation and building better relationships with your customers.
We'll show you the things you can do to build great long term relationships and turn your potential buyers into loyal customers.
Learn the skills behind sales and selling online at your own pace with no access expiry.
Access when you like and from where you like. Our courses work on all devices
Start, stop and continue at your own pace. You choose how long the course takes to complete
No limits on access to the course, you can come back and re-do the course as many times as you like
Sales Skills Course – Details
This Sales Skills eLearning training course provides those that complete it with the skills and approaches required to get sales, ensuring the customer buys the person selling and in turn what they are selling.
By completing this Sales Skills eLearning Training Course you will:
- Understand the importance of the salesperson
- Be able to set clear sales objectives
- Understand how to establish customer needs and wants in order to match the product or service
- Be able to use a simple sales conversation structure to increase the likelihood of success
- Know how to avoid/overcome objections
- Be able to effectively close the sale
Here’s what we cover in our sales skills eLearning training course:
Introduction to Sales and Selling
- What is selling?
- Why do people buy?
- The buying process
- Types of customers
- Motivational traits and moving people towards buying
- Where do your customers hangout?
Skills Required to Sell
- Effective questioning
- Effective listening
- Introduction to the FASTA sales methodology
- Selling using FASTA
- Defining customer needs
- Presenting your product or service
- Inside-out selling
- Closing the Sale
Alternative Sales Methodologies
- SPIN Selling
- AIDA Selling
- Why would you need to cold call/make outbound calls
- Using the skills we have looked at in an outbound setting
- Preparing for an making outbound calls
- Common objections
- Dealing with objections
Other modules may be added in future. As your access never expires, you can come back as and when they are released to do them.
How it Works
Our online eLearning courses are delivered via our eLearning Platform, which is part of our virtual and online training services Skills Garage.
Our platform is easy to use, available via all devices and clear and easy to follow.
Our platform has a social element. This means that you can discuss the course and subject with others who are taking the course. This also includes our trainer to.
Once you sign up you access is instant. Your access never expires so you’ll be able to come back and view any new modules that get added to the course.
An eLearning training course is a self-directed, learn at your own pace training course. Once purchased, you log in to our eLearning course platform and access the course modules. These are a mix of videos, articles to read and exercises and activities for you to have a go at.
£29.00 + VAT
Buy this Sales Skills eLearning training course and get instant access by clicking the button below.