Presentation Skills Training Course in Manchester
Our Presentation Skills Training Course in Manchester will provide you with the skills to prepare confidence, structure and deliver presentations with impact.
The course will help you to develop your confidence when designing and delivering presentations.
Our Presentation Skills training course is delivered as an open course in Manchester, online or at your business location. We deliver the course as a face to face course and a live virtual online course.
Presentation Skills Course Manchester – Details
Our Presentation Skills Training Course in Manchester will show you how to prepare an effective presentation by using a simple structure. You will learn how to engage the audience and use presentation aids effectively to get your message across. You will also learn how to prepare yourself both physically (i.e. your notes etc) and mentally.
We’ll show you the different types of presentation media you can use to enhance your message and help to build your confidence.
By attending this Presentation Skills Training Course you will be able to:
- Plan and structure a presentation that has impact
- Produce and use visual aids effectively to enhance the presentation
- Use techniques to improve personal presentation style
- Effectively deliver prepared presentations to small/large groups.
Here’s what we cover in our presentation skills training course in ManchesterWhere you are now and expectations
- Identifying your existing skills and looking at where you would like to be both after the session and in the future
- Setting clear objectives (purpose) of your presentation
- Being clear about the key points of your presentation
- What goes at the beginning, in the middle and at the end
- How to build your presentation notes to keep things simple
- How does your audience perceive you and what to do to ensure this perception is a positive one
- Being aware of your body language, voice and the words that you are using
- Using your body language, voice and language for maximum impact
- Choosing the right language and approach for different parts of your presentation
- Identifying what makes you nervous about delivering presentations
- How to control nerves to ensure you appear confident and in control at all times
- Using notes and cue cards
- Building clear and simple PowerPoint slides that support you when delivering presentations
- How to use flip charts and other presentation aids to support the message you are trying to deliver
- Skills and Tactics to deal with challenging and negative delegates
- Using the positivity of group members to generate buy-in and commitment
- An opportunity to put your skills into practice and receive feedback from your trainer and fellow delegates.
When you bring this course in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to meet the needs of your team.
Download the Course Brochure
Download a copy of our Presentation Skills training course brochure below.
Who Should Attend our Presentation Skills Training Course?
This presentation skills training course is for anyone looking for more confidence or new ideas and approaches when designing and delivering presentations.
If you want to:
- Feel more confident and less nervous when presenting
- Be able to structure a presentation
- Engage and influence your audience
- Have a toolkit to help with designing presentation
- Know how to make a presentation interactive and engaging
- Understand best practice methodology for designing presentations
The course is suitable for people of all levels and in all roles and industries.
Online Training Courses
A 1 day online live virtual training course with one of our highly experienced presentation skills trainers. You also get:
- A highly interactive online experience
- A digital copy of the course materials from the course
- A digital course certificate
In-Person Open Courses
A 1 day training course in one of our comfortable venues with one of our highly experienced presentation skills trainers. You also get
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch
- Course materials to take away
- A course certificate
A 1 day training course with one of our highly experienced trainers at your location. You also get
- Course materials for each delegate to take away
- A course certificate
- Reporting on delegate evaluation
Our Presentation Skills courses are delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers. We live and breathe what we talk about in these sessions as we use most of the tools and techniques ourselves on a daily bases and bring this real-world experience into the session and the examples that we use.
While there is some cross-over between presentations and public speaking, this course has been specifically designed for presentations. You will find the sessions on communication and delivery useful for public speaking.
Course Delivery Methods
Here’s how we deliver our Presentation Skills Training Course. Click an option to see the full details.
You can attend our presentation skills training course in Manchester for an interactive in-person learning experience.
£249.00 + VAT
£236.55 + VAT
£211.65 + VAT
Price per delegate. Includes refreshments, lunch and course materials.Group booking price only applicable when delegates book onto the same course date
Join our live online virtual Presentation Skills training course from work or home for an interactive online learning experience.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
£165.75 + VAT
Price per delegate includes multiple person discounts.Group booking price only applicable when delegates book onto the same course date
Bring this Presentation Skills training course in-house and train your team together at the same time.
- Delivered online or in person at your business premises
- Course content can be tailored to your specific requirements
Complete the form below to get a personalised quote from a member of our team.