Get practical tips and techniques to lead and manage a team with this two day Leadership & People Management Training Course in Birmingham.
Our two day Leadership & People Management Training Course in Birmingham will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to lead and manage a team. The course is a great grounding for new leaders and managers and a good refresh for those currently in role.
Find out how to use a range of leadership techniques in different settings and how to use management tools to get best possible performance from a team.
Our Leadership and People Management Training Course is delivered as an open course in Birmingham. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to try the tools needed to lead effectively.
Courses Cost for 2 day course:
- 1 Delegate – £455.00 + VAT
- 2 Delegates – £432.25 + VAT per delegate
- 3+ Delegates – £386.75 + VAT per delegate
Includes lunch and refreshments on both days and a delegate workbook to take away. If you require accommodation then just let us know. We have some preferential rates with hotels in Birmingham that we can pass on to you.
Time: Courses run 9.30am until 4.30pm each day.
Venue: Courses run from etc Venues Birmingham.
To book, click on a date below, select the number of spaces then click Add to Booking
You won’t be asked to make payment now. We’ll send an invoice to you around 14 days before the course date.
Here’s all of the details you need about our leadership & People Management training course in Birmingham. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this leadership and people management training course we aim to provide those that attend with a range of practical tools and ideas to lead and manage their teams effectively.
The course is useful for those new to leadership or management positions or those currently in role looking for a refresh.
Those who attend this Leadership & People Management Training Course in Birmingham will:
- Know the difference between leadership and management and how to use each function
- Understand the wide range of skills they will need to possess to be an effective leader and manager
- Know a range of leadership approaches and the situations each should be used in
- Know how to use management tools to get the best possible performance from the team
- Be able to use management information to monitor and improve the team
- Have built a clear development plan to further develop the skills learnt in the workshop
Here’s what we cover in our Leadership & People Management Training Course:
What is Leadership & Management?
- Defining what is meant by leadership and management
- The differences between leadership and management
- When to use each of the two functions
Leadership & Management Skills
- What are the skills required to be an effective leader and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
- Applying the approaches to people as well as process
A simple approach to leadership
- Using a simple leadership model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of leadership approaches
Basic Leadership Skills
- Questioning and Listening
- Motivating and Inspiring the Team
- Influential Communication
- Using coaching and providing effective feedback
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Using Management Information (MI)
- Creating dashboards to facilitate performance discussions
- Dealing With Under-Performance
- Effective Performance Management Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Pro-actively Identifying Problems
- Problem Solving Tools
- How to Make Effective Decisions
- An opportunity to practice the skills
The content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this leadership & people management training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation in Birmingham.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a leadership & people management training course delivered in-house at your business in Birmingham, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.